STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SWIRL CBD COOKIES
PREP TIME: 2 HRS COOK TIME: 18 MINS
Cheesecake Swirl MIX:
4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 (1.2 ounce) packet freeze-dried strawberries (crushed)
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
5 tablespoons CBD Mix-In Sweetener (makes 50 mg CBD per cookie, adjust for taste and potency)
1 1/2 stick butter, melted
1/2 tablespoon vanilla
1. Prepare Cheesecake Swirl MIX together with hand mixer until fully blended. Spread evenly on large dinner plate or baking pan covered with parchment paper and let chill in refrigerator for one hour.
2. Prepare SIFT and CREAM
3. ADD to CREAM and MIX until it’s caramelish: 1 egg 1 yolk Add DRY to WET to combine
4. Remove cheesecake mixture from freezer and cut into rough 1 inch chunks. Mix into cookie batter with wooden spoon.
5. REST BATTER 15-30 minutes in refrigerator.
6. BAKE at 325° Fahrenheit for 18 minutes 6 cookies per sheet for serving. Makes 12 large cookies
RECIPE BY: JOE LUNA @JOEBOY_LUNA
Find other CBD recipes at: https://shoprealize.com/pages/recipes
Find this recipe at: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0113/1852/6048/files/Strawberry_Cheesecake_Swirl_Cookies.pdf?v=1598648466
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.